Earl Mark - Senior Associate
B.SC., B.ARCH. OAA
Earl Mark graduated from McGill University in 1999 and the following year he began his career at CORE. With over a decade of experience at CORE Earl has played an integral role on projects the firm has completed in Ottawa, Montreal, the United States and the Middle East.
Earl has led many projects that required coordination of not only stakeholder interest but those also involving public participation, specifically West Don lands for TCHC. Earl's responsibilities on projects include client meetings, reviewing project requirements, developing project timelines and assisting with the management of client budgetary requirements.
Earl also assists with concept and schematic design development. Oversees the production of working drawings, tender package and permit documents. He is Responsible for consultant coordination and drawing review to ensure alignment with approved design intent. He attends site meetings, conducts field reviews, and manages the contract administration portion of project.
• Allenbury Gardens, Toronto (TCHC)
• West Don Lands, Toronto (TCHC)
• The Residences of U Avenue, Toronto
• 15 St. Mary, Toronto
• Central Condominium, Ottawa
• Central Condominium, Phase II & III Ottawa
• Mondrian Condominium, Ottawa
• 117 Peter Street Condominium, Toronto
• Boutique Condominium Phases 1 and 2, Toronto
• McGill Ouest, Condominium, Montreal
• Blue Resort and Condominiums, Turks & Caicos
• Harbour View Estates SuperClub, Toronto
• East Market Lofts, Ottawa
• Dubai Marina, Masterplanning and Residential Design, Dubai
• The Greens Condominiums, Dubai
• Al Majara, Dubai Marina, Dubai
• York Downs Golf & Country Club, Phase One Renovations, Unionville
• The Mayfair Hotel / Condominium, St. Louis