Gabriela Estrada - Senior Associate
OAA, B.ARCH., LEED-CI AP
Gabriela is a Senior Associate in the Retail Studio, working with team leaders, her team and managing the department.
She has been with CORE since 1998 and became an Associate in 2006. Combined with her previous experience she has worked in the industry for over 20 years and her work includes private and large scale residential projects, restaurants and retail projects.
Gabriela’s primary focus is new clientele and increasing client relations by building a strong reputation for CORE to be at the forefront of the retail architectural service sector. She has been the point of contact for MAC Cosmetics for over 15 years completing over 1200 stores worldwide during their working relationship.
Gabriela’s responsibilities on projects include client meetings and contracts, reviewing project requirements, developing project timelines, consultant coordination and drawing review, tender and permit packages and reviewing for project substantial completion.
• Porsche, Regional Architect (8 locations), Canada
• Bath and Body Works (+16 locations), Canada
• Lacoste Clothier, (+25 locations), Nationwide
• COACH, (8 locations), Canada
• ALDO Group ( 4 brands, +25 locations) Canada
• MAC Cosmetics, (+1000 locations), Worldwide
• Armani Exchange, Nationwide
• True Religion Jeans, Nationwide
• Naturalizer Shoes, Various Locations,Nationwide
• Lululemon Clothier, (8 locations) Ontario
• Auntie Anne’s Pretzels, Various Locations, Southern Ontario
• The Ninety Condominium, Toronto
• Felbrigg Private Residence, Toronto
• One Six Nine Condominiums, Toronto
• North Beach Condominiums, Toronto
• Glenallen Private Residence, Toronto
• Restaurant Jules, Toronto