We are always interested in adding talented members to our team. So, if you are a team player who enjoys a challenge, wants to learn on the job in a fun and positive atmosphere while working on a diverse portfolio of projects. Then join us!
If you’re interested in any of the positions currently available please send your resume and portfolio (not to exceed 20MB) to [email protected] links to electronic portfolios are also acceptable. We offer an attractive salary package with benefits commensurate with experience.
Canadian work experience an asset, candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Unless otherwise noted these are all full-time positions located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. No phone enquiries.
CORE is an equal opportunity employer and embraces a diverse working environment.
Architectural Technologist/Intern Architect (Junior & Intermediate)
CORE is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented Technologist/Intern Architect in the Architectural Discipline. Candidate must have excellent communications skills, be fluent in AutoCAD 2020, Revit 2020 and Microsoft Office applications as well as have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. 3D Modeling would be advantageous.
Minimum 2 – 8 years of professional experience in architectural design with exceptional skills in the production and coordination of contract documents. Candidates must also have a thorough knowledge of building systems and detailing, with the ability to work independently, developing and coordinating contract documents and document checking.
CORE is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and detail-oriented BIM Manager to advance the office’s mandate to be consistently progressive as BIM concepts develop and the industry evolves. The candidate is expected to assist in guiding the office towards all technical advancements on the BIM platform.
Candidates must have excellent communications skills with 5 – 10 years of demonstrated experience in BIM management. Candidates must have proven experience overseeing the implementation of BIM in a medium to large office setting for all phases of the design and construction process.
- CanBIM certified; minimum P3 certification, CP preferred.
- Proficient with Revit & AutoCAD
- Proficient with Dynamo; proficient with C and Python programming
- Understand proprietary clash detection software; Navisworks, Solibri, Tekla, Revizto etc.
- Understand proprietary data extraction software; Construction Operations Building information exchange (COBie), Nosyko dRofus, BIMLink, WhiteFeet etc.
- Understand the basics of construction and production to create a smooth transition of BIM implementation and production execution.
- Familiar with IT concepts to assist with server and broader based BIM troubleshooting
Responsibilities of candidates:
- Creating or adjusting office templates; families, schedules etc.
- Must understand and be able to implement efficient template development relative to office standards
- Update and maintain BIM related manuals regularly and methodically
- Support the office with script creation and development
- Implement templates for quantity take-off exercises relative to project LOD
- Develop and implement procedures and standards for managing building data
- Support office studio on day to day inquires and procedure enforcement
- Conduct routine audits of project files for corruption detection and file size management
- Conduct review of template databases to correct and update for redundancy and proper implementation